European Road Freight Operator
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000
Main purpose of Job:
The person will work as a part of the Road Freight team and arrange shipments for both imports and exports across Europe.
- To guarantee that clients’ traffic requirements are met in accordance with their booking instructions, communicate efficiently and professionally with them.
- A thorough understanding of European road freight is required, as well as at least one year of experience.
- Receive bookings from UK importers either via our online booking platform or by e-mail
- Coordinate with other UK offices
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
- Ascertain that the company follows all agreed-upon operating procedures as well as legislative requirements, such as providing and maintaining a safe working environment.
- General Administration, such as invoicing, filing, queries, claims, and POD handling, must be performed and implemented appropriately.
- As required by operating procedures, communicate efficiently and effectively with internal and external customers, suppliers, and other offices.
What can the company offer you:
- A role in a successful and growing company
- Be a part of a strong team
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
- Potential bonus based on company result and attendance
This is a direct hire, full time, permanent position.