Regional Sales Executive – Domestic Brokerage, Florida.
Job Salary $80,000 – $100,000
Location – Florida
This position may be worked 100% remotely.
In 2021, Our Client invested in a truck brokerage offering LTL & FTL services. Now that they have been integrated into the Company, we’re ready to continue their growth by hiring a Regional Sales Executive to join this Domestic Brokerage Sales team. The Sales Executive will be responsible for bringing over and maintaining a book of business as well as growing regional sales of LTL, FTL, Drayage, Final Mile and Project Cargo.
Our Client is able to manage any type of commodity and trade lane so encourage you to bring your current book of business to us. We’re open to direct hire employees (base + incentive) or independent contractors/agents (commission based on net revenue).
- Develop new business through research, prospecting and qualifying new opportunities. This will include customer visits & developing relationships within the defined geographical area.
- Increase market share within assigned territory and achieve assigned financial budget for volume, revenue, and profit.
- Successfully close new business and onboard new clients.
- Increase market share within existing client base.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Resolve sales or delivery issues.
- Work with the Pricing team on client pricing strategies and customer rate quotes.
- Monitor and maintain clients credit line within Company guidelines.
- Maintain and update the Company’s CRM
- Provide regular communication and a monthly budget review for management
- 3+ years’ sales experience within the domestic brokerage industry.
- Confident in ability to bring over current clients (no non-compete) within 4 months, covering self-cost
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal teams.
- A commitment to going above and beyond to fulfill client’s needs
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and technical understanding of a CRM System
The following benefits are offered to full-time employees:
- Competitive healthcare benefits with a substantial company contribution, including medical, dental, vision.
- Life and AD&D, employer-paid
- Short- and Long-Term Disability; employer-paid
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, 9 sick and mental health leave days
- Company holidays and other leave policies
- 401(k) with company match