Regional Sales Executive – Domestic Brokerage, New York.
Job Salary $80,000 – $100,000
Location – New York
This position may be worked 100% remotely from almost anywhere in the USA.
In 2021, Our Client invested in a truck brokerage offering LTL & FTL services. Now that they have been integrated into the Company, we’re ready to continue their growth by hiring a Regional Sales Executive to join this Domestic Brokerage Sales team. The Sales Executive will be responsible for bringing over and maintaining a book of business as well as growing regional sales of LTL, FTL, Drayage, Final Mile and Project Cargo.
We are able to manage any type of commodity and trade lane so encourage you to bring your current book of business to us. We’re open to direct hire employees (base + incentive) or independent contractors/agents (commission based on net revenue).
- Develop new business through research, prospecting and qualifying new opportunities. This will include customer visits & developing relationships within the defined geographical area.
- Increase market share within assigned territory and achieve assigned financial budget for volume, revenue, and profit.
- Successfully close new business and onboard new clients.
- Increase market share within existing client base.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Resolve sales or delivery issues.
- Work with the Pricing team on client pricing strategies and customer rate quotes.
- Monitor and maintain clients credit line within Company guidelines.
- Maintain and update the Company’s CRM
- Provide regular communication and a monthly budget review for management
- 3+ years’ sales experience within the domestic brokerage industry.
- Confident in ability to bring over current clients (no non-compete) within 4 months, covering self-cost
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal teams.
- A commitment to going above and beyond to fulfill client’s needs
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and technical understanding of a CRM System
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
About Our Client:
Our Client is one of the fastest growing privately held International Logistics companies in the world. We streamline global commerce with our vast array of services and network of agents in over 140 countries, making us truly local, around the world.
We are headquartered in New York and have 15 domestic offices, 3 international offices, and dedicated partners strategically located across the globe. Our experience, expertise, resources, and market knowledge make us a truly global logistics solutions provider.
We are dedicated to maintaining and providing solutions to all our client’s logistical needs. Our market advantage comes from our creative and individualized solutions combined with our technology to track and manage our customer shipments with the highest accuracy.
The following benefits are offered to full-time employees:
- Competitive healthcare benefits with a substantial company contribution, including medical, dental, vision.
- Life and AD&D, employer-paid
- Short- and Long-Term Disability; employer-paid
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, 9 sick and mental health leave days
- Company holidays and other leave policies
- 401(k) with company match
Our client values each individual employee and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.