Salary: £25k – £28k
Job Description – Reporting to and working with the Operations Supervisor the European Operations Coordinator will work closely with customers, clients, agents, and business stakeholders. The European Operations Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers, and transport companies to ensure efficient and smooth shipment management from start to finish including quoting, costing, and invoicing.
Job Description –
* Manage all aspects of Import & Export
* Communicate and obtain, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place for shipments
* Communicate & obtain, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure customer needs are always met.
* Liaise between agents, forwarders, and suppliers to obtain up to date shipment information and to ensure all shipments are handled to our level.
* Ensure customer’s requirements are fully met.
* Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer collection/delivery requirements are satisfied.
* Ensure correct documentation is on file
* Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with the procedures in place.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers to develop more business opportunities.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key suppliers to develop best practice processes and cost efficiencies
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders within the business
* Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
Career Progression –
* Work with the operations team to continually improve our processes and business performance.
* Support changes in the role necessary to take the department and business forward; and
* Work to achieve personal objectives set at appraisal and/or those set monthly or quarterly.
* Achieve agreed individual objectives