Ocean Freight Export Operator
A Great opportunity has become available to work with a fantastic, growing Global Freight Forwarder based in Erlanger, Kentucky USA who are looking to grow their Ocean export operation. And are looking to hire a Ocean Export Operator.
This company has a proud reputation of developing and progressing their employees. They offer a generous starting salary with additional benefits such as; dental, vision and 401k.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive, review and process Ocean Export documentation
- Track and trace sea freight export shipments to provide updates to the client
- Responsible for compliance regulations
- Calculates rates with the ability to convert pricing and rates
- Registration of shipments
- Obtain and create quotes for shipments and source best method of transportation
- Supports local sales efforts with timely responses to emails and rate requests
- Handles the full process from A-Z
- Handling and resolving Export troubleshooting issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in the Freight Forwarding industry
- 2+ years in an Export position
- Ability to communicate and provide great customer service
- Being able to work independently and part of a team
- Knowledge of local and international carriers and routes
- Able to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
- Great organizational skills
- Outgoing and forward-thinking mindset
- Ability to navigate and work efficiently using IT software
This is a direct hire, full-time, permanent position.