Key Account Manager – Oil & Gas – Freight Forwarding
Salary: $120,000 + Benefits Package
This opportunity will give you access to an extensive workforce, a flexible work environment, and a number of development opportunities that will help you advance your career. We are committed to strengthening an open and equitable society. You will work in a multicultural environment that aims to provide the best customer service to our clients and consumers.
Location: Humble, TX
Duties & Responsibilities:
- High-level corporate, contract, and project help to the project/contract team and the client project/contract management team.
- Accountable for adhering to the requirements of the contract
- It is your job to oversee ongoing management and supervision of the project/contract team and any assigned personnel or activities in order to guarantee that objectives and project/contract KPIs are reached.
- Contact for the principal project/account manager
- Recognising and minimising any project or contract risks
- Control of Project Budgets (including any Risk Allowances)
- Responsibility and accountability for the overall success of the Project / Contract
- Review the project or contract
- 5+ Years experience in Freight Forwarding sales
- Highly motivated and driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- Extensive commercial acumen
- Possess a solution-led approach
- Proven track record of attaining new business
- Experienced relationship manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent experien
This is a direct-hire, full-time, permanent position.