Business Development Manager Job – International Freight Forwarding
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set and achieve activity and new business key performance indicators (KPIs).
- New business leads should be identified and followed up on.
- Increase income by pursuing new business possibilities and/or cross-selling.
- Manage bids for business renewals.
- Provide consumers with bids and follow up as soon as possible.
- Make arrangements to meet with important customer connections.
- Prepare and present business ideas and tenders.
- Existing client accounts should be expanded and maintained.
- To reclaim lost business, follow up with any lost clients.
- Using the CRM system, manage and develop the sales funnel.
- Weekly progress reports should be submitted to the Sales Support Manager.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Motivated and determined
- Outstanding organisational abilities
- Exceptional business sense
- Possess a solution-oriented mindset.
- a track record of success in obtaining new business
- Relationship manager with years of experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Communicator who is articulate and self-assured
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in a business-related subject
This is a direct-hire, full-time, permanent position.
Salary: $90,000 – $140,000 + Package